Food We Eat Food We Eat

HLO JRY JACKSON

HI JRY I AM FINDING THAT U MADE A R8 GR8T CAR2TN AND IT WAS WAT MOST PPL WOOD CALL DIFRUNT. CONGRELLY GRATS ABOT WORKING WORKS WITH WANRER BROS THEY ARE R8 PUFFERS SEZ MI DAD BUT HE HAZNT PORKED NO 1 SINCE ME MUM GOT SCRAPED OVR BY A RAMPAGEINS GAR$BIGDE TROKE NAMED REGINALD DUMFORTH VI. SO I DUNT LISSEN TO A FING HE SAZ AT ME. MUST THA TIME HE IS...

Okay, okay. Great piece of work Jerry... your simplistic yet fundamentally disturbing worldview of primitive Flash is a cornerstone of the entertainment I scrollop off the web. What's up with the female pubes these days though? Ha ha, I know it's tough to come up with new, um, no, I can't make a pun on content. But anyway I enjoy the brief sojourns into minimalist scruffiness (actually, that was quite a long piece, bravo) and hope to see more. Maybe something on Jerry's dad.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Seriously messed up... but that's a good thing!!!

It gets harder and harder to find truly original disturbing images... but this was great. The music too was a major creepfest, did you make it yourself?

Thanks for making this.

"Winter" "Winter"

Bleak as hell...

...but man, what a style! It was over-the-top and contrasting the unseen man's lot in life against the oblivious rest of humanity was a mature touch in what could have been a pure but less effective gorefest.

This sucks don't watch This sucks don't watch

It's still better than some things I've seen.

What the heck, at least it's practice. Maybe a bit more interactivity at the end would be good, if you could at least put a link to somewhere so I don't get bored clicking the whole screen trying to find something else to look at.

PandaPatrol responds:

Nope, can't do

SAW 3: Body Chains SAW 3: Body Chains

Very sweet, well animated w/o much pixelization.

Very nice, I have not seen SAW 3 yet of course but if it is anything like your claymation sequence I'll be glad to see it.

Recycle* Recycle*

So close to a 10...

There just wasn't enough of a conclusion... sure, a businessman shakes off his head... but... it just seemed not to work.

Otherwise everything else was perfect.

:: Once You Go Black :: :: Once You Go Black ::

Once you go white...? lol

This was funny as hell. Nice turnaround skewering everyone somewhat equally at the end.

Men's Wearhouse Volume 1 Men's Wearhouse Volume 1

1/3 of this is 3/4ths good

One of the previous reviews was right, rtil should go on his own, either that or throw some serious help on the other two. The second episode was a contrast of obscene, semi-realistic humor and a crappy depiction of a TV watcher that got even worse when he hanged himself. And the third -- what a self-declaration of crappiness. Next time toss out the disclaimer that your writing sucks and take an entire minute to think of something.

Rtil: You've got some great drawing skills, and whoever wrote for you was good too (I'm assuming it was you as well). But one thing: you should have taken the time to add at least one more illustration during the showdown, so the disgruntled customer didn't spend all the time talking with his finger in the air.

Starberry responds:

rtil is god but why doy ou have to hate teh other ones WHY WHYW HWYHY

Tino and Tom 1 Tino and Tom 1

Um...

...it needs more to-the-point humor, better voices, and backgrounds. And a story. But if this was a trial flash, it was ok. Your next project needs a lot more work put into it though.

AlienFetus 5 AlienFetus 5

Entertaining

Sure, it's not Disney-style animation, but it was very fun to watch and it had its own appeal. The story itself showed through the animation, which is often missing. Well done!